Friday, May 20, 2011

14,000 Words In

The last 400 words was rough. I'm not to sure where it's heading now. I thought I did...lol. I can already tell there's going to be A LOT of editing and adjusting when I start in on the revision. My original plan was to make it into two books, but I have since decided to combine it and make it one book. Just two parts...lol. Hopefully it will be around 350-400 pages. At least that's what I am shooting for. We all know how plans work out though! LOL

I am also working on a short story to submit to some magazines. This is a horror story. I won't go into details, because I have only just started it...lol.

I have the weekend off, so I will be doing quite a bit of writing. I would love to get the short story done, but I don't think that's going to happen...lol. My goal is to write 4000 words on Saturday and on Sunday.

It's still raining. I can't wait for the rain to be done.

I am getting a desk tomorrow! My writing will thank me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment