Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pushin Through

Ugh! This session was rough. At least to get started. Wrote almost 2,000 words today. I think tomorrow I will bump it up to 2,000. I had to keep pausing because ideas started bombarding me and I had to write them down or I would forget them. I always write the idea down, whether the ms stays on course, that's another story. At the same time I am trying to compile a writing playlist. I can't just pick the songs, I have to listen to them while I am writing to see if they inspire or hinder me. So I had to pause there too, to make note of the song.

The pauses didn't affect my writing, it very rarely does....as long as it's not HUMAN pauses. Meaning, as long as people don't interrupt me I can generally find my way back. If someone interrupts me I usually lose all train of thought.

Anyhow, I have figured out how to turn this into a YA novel to an adult novel. No...no sex adult...just not focused on YA. Not that I have an issue with YA novels, it's just not something I want to do intentionally. I've also decided to condense the two book plan to a one book plan. I still have no idea how it's going to end, but that's what's fun about it. I discover the end just like you guys do!

I have been doing a lot of thinking about by website. I'm not sure whether to change it or leave it the way it is and hope I can afford a professional website at some point. I DO want to start an ezine. There just aren't a lot out there for horror/dark fiction.

My life is so boring...lol. I don't have a husband, I don't have kids. I don't have the money to go places to talk about...lol.

So I guess that's all on this front...lol. My brain hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment