Sunday, May 15, 2011

Movin Along

So the last time I was here, I was only on the first page of my third manuscript. I am now on page 22. I know. doesn't seem like much, but life came up and hit me hard. I know that shouldn't be an excuse, but it happens sometimes.

My 17 year old cat, Puma, has been sick for a while. Kidney disease. He was put to rest on 05/06/11. I had to help him to be born. I had to break the sack and clean him off. He wasn't breathing and I had to help him to breathe. He was my best friend. The process was pretty difficult, but he's at peace now.

So anyway, off to the races here. I am working on my manuscript and also reading about how to make my website looking better. I am not liking it too much, so I need to change something. I am a starving artist here so I can't afford to pay someone to do it for me! lol. I have to work on it myself.

So the manuscript is coming along. There are also some other ideas that have been floating around in there since high school that I will be working on as well. All of them short stories, so I need to look into shopping those around in a different market...lol.

On to the personal training aspect. I have no clients and continue to pound the pavement. Hopefully something will give soon.

Anyhow, that's what's going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment